Tuesday, January 4, 2022

BIG PLANS FOR 2022

Welcome, 2022!!! I have BIG plans for you!!!!


The First BIG Plan is for me to complete my Bachelor's degree. I have been working on my Bachelor's degree off and on since 2003. I started it at the University of Central Missouri and then worked on it a little bit more with the Pathways program. But things always came up so I was not able to complete it.  In November of 2019, I started working for a company named SYKES Enterprises. One of the benefits of this company is that, after working for them for a year, they pay 100% of the tuition if you attend a certain online university. After working with them for a year, I took advantage of the opportunity and I started at the University of Arizona Global Campus on November 24, 2020. So far I have taken 9 classes and have received A's in ALL 9 classes!!! My highest grade was a 98% in Statistics for Managers!!! YES...I received an A in a "MATH" class!!! Unbelievable, right???!!! I still can't believe that grade sometimes. I have to go back into my grades and look again to make sure it's really true. HAHAHAHAHA!!!  

I currently have 8 more classes to go, but I will be taking 3 of those classes through a 3rd Party service. This will leave me with just 5 more classes to go!!! It feels so good to be so close to this accomplishment. I wish Grandpa was here to see it. I know he's looking down on me and watching, but it's not the same. 

The Second BIG plan is to attend my graduation ceremony in Arizona in October!!! Up until a few weeks ago, the headquarters of UAGC was located in San Diego, California. The Headquarters have now been moved to Chandler, Arizona. I was really hoping that my graduation would be in San Diego. Since I grew up in Orange County, California, having my graduation in San Diego would be like "going home" for me. Oh well, it's ok that it's in Arizona. At least there will be a graduation. That's the important part. 

So far, it will be T2, Jason, and my mom coming with me to the graduation. I will be inviting others, but I don't know if they will actually come or not. We will most likely be getting an AirBNB and be staying about a week in Arizona. I will have more details as the date gets closer. 

My Third BIG plan is to adopt a dog!!! As a graduation gift to myself, I have decided to adopt a dog..actually, Jason and I live together currently, WE will be adopting a dog!!! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!! With all the different animals that I/we have had growing up (cats. rabbits. cockatiels, iguanas, rats, hamsters, fish, etc) we have NEVER had a dog. I have always wanted a dog but we always had other pets instead. It has been a long time since I have had a pet and I REALLY miss having one. The apartment complex that Jason and I live in allows you to have up to 2 dogs. SOOOO...after I complete my Bachelor's degree Jason and I will go looking for a dog to adopt!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment