Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hi,

My name is Robin. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (often referred to as "Mormons"). I know that I am a Daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me. I know that His son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior. I know that it is only through remaining close to them, that we can find true happiness.

There have been certain situations in my life that I allowed to change who I was. I became a different person. A person I didn't like being. Now I'm on a journey of "re-self discovery". A journey to become a better "me". A journey to become a person I want to be. I created this blog as part of this journey. I will update this blog with things I discover along the way; inspirational quotes; things that make me happy, laugh and smile; etc. There will also be random everyday things on here too. I will try to keep the posts uplifting and happy as much as I can, but there may be posts about "bad" things too, after all, we all have "bad" moments. Sometimes it's these bad moments that teach us the most. So enjoy this blog!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We all are on a journey and we all have bad days and we all need to fell happy

    ReplyDelete